The FullTilt can be rolled up to the cab for carrying large cargo, or can be completely removed. The gas shocks are designed for easy removal, by hand, using a ball joint snap release. No tools required! Then you simply lift the tonneau at the hinge, lift up and it will disconnect allowing you to move the light cover off of the truck.
- Full Access Hinged at cab for FullTilt action. Gull-wing latches secure tonneau without restricting space.
- All Climate Perfectly sewn, tight fitting tarp with anti-curl corners allows a finished look in all weather conditions.
- Easy Removal Gas shocks are designed to be easily removed by hand using a ball and joint snap release. No tools needed.
- Quick Release Revolutionary design allows entire tonneau to be instantly lifted and removed from the frame with no tools.
- TuffKlamp Installation No drill installation with vehicle specific TuffKlamps for a perfect fit. Clamps offer two bow height positions. HIGH for performance, LOW for cold weather climates.