GRABBER with Red Sidewall Summer / All Terrain Tires by General¬Æ . Born from competition, this reliable tire has been developed by the most skilled engineers and tested by the best off-road racers. General Tire “unleashed the fury” in off-road competitive performance with the debut of its Grabber¬Æ Competition tires. These new street-version Grabber tires are a result of the same proven technology with the added performance capabilities of on-road handling and traction.
- Competition inspired red letters on the sidewall
- A tough, three-ply Duragen‚Ñ¢- reinforced body construction to stand up to the rigors of off-road conditions
- Reactive Contour Technology that delivers even tread wear throughout the life of the tire
- Multi-angled sidewall protectors help prevent punctures
- Acoustic Modulation Sound Technology reduces road noise
- A patented ‘Strake & Chamfer’ tread pattern delivers deceptively high levels of traction in both mud and silt
- Race inspired sidewall design